Each Seller on Hip creates their own discounts for their shop. They might share a code, or they might advertise a sale on particular listings.
- If a Seller shares a code with you, you can apply it to your purchase during checkout.
- If a Seller has items on sale, you’ll see the discounted price displayed across search results and on the shop’s homepage.
To apply eligible codes to your purchase:
- Add an item to your cart.
- Click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- If a Seller has current discount code, you'll see a 'Enter Promotional Code' box. Enter the code and click 'Apply', and we’ll automatically update your cart total to reflect the discounted price.
- Submit your order.
Some sales may require you to purchase a minimum quantity or amount in order for the discount to apply to your purchase. If you're having difficulty redeeming a coupon code, please contact the seller to make sure the code is still available.